Horceback Riding 8 day
Arrival in Podgorica.
Transfer via Niksic to Zabljak.
Accommodation on Zabljak.
After breakfast horseback riding tour on 3 Lake.
Departure from Katun Durmitor.
Return to Zabljak.
After breakfast – riding tour from Zabljak to Lake Zminjic.
Overnight in tents or in a local household next to Lake Zminjicko.
Horseback riding from Zminjicko to Zabojsko Lake.
In addition to Zabojski, overnight stays in tents or huts.
After breakfast transfer by jeep to Splavst, rafting.
Lunch in nature and then transfer after rafting by jeep back to Zabojsko Lake.
In the afternoon, a light riding tour to the Church of the Rosary.
Dinner and overnight in tents or a local household next to the church.
In the morning after breakfast departure for a riding tour to Trebaljevo.
Then transfer from Trebaljevo to Biogradsko Lake, overnight in bungalows or in htl 4 * in Kolasin.
After breakfast transfer to Trebaljevo, from where the riding tour starts across Bjelasica, all the way to Krivo Do. The tour ends at the Ski Center Kolasin 1450.
Transfer by jeep to the city, overnight in Kolasin ..
After breakfast transfer to the airport.
Full board price:
The accommodations are to be shared by 2 people.
From 6 people (price on request) euros/person excluding flight
Plan a budget for flights of +/- (price on request) euros return)
Less than 5 people (price on request) euros/person excluding flight
Plan a budget for the flights of
+/- (price on request) euros round trip)
Single room: (price on request)
The price includes :
your Vitaly Guide
- all transfers by private vehicle
- English,French,German,Italien -speaking riding guide
- private cook
- accommodation (hotel, guesthouse and tent)
- equipped horse rental
- vehicle for transporting luggage
- your Vitaly guide
- Taxes and entrance fees for the national park
- Bank transfer fees.
The price does not include:
– insurance (health, repatriation, cancellation, etc.)
– plane tickets and airport taxes
– alcohol and personal expenses
– tips for guides and drivers
You will be asked for (price on request) euros at the start to give to your guide who will manage the distribution of tips for all of you throughout your stay.
Strong points :
– daily contact with the local population
– very varied landscapes and high altitude lakes
– guaranteed departure from 4 people
– exceptional and safe horses
– unforgettable moments guaranteed
– the “touch” of the Vitaly.
For a stay of less than 30 days, the valid identity card is sufficient
– the program is made for information only. It may be subject to changes depending on flight schedules, weather conditions and other unforeseen events.
Good equestrian skills in the great outdoors (4-6 hours in the saddle per day). Know how to hold the 3 gaits, trot briskly, gallop in a group.
This hike has been specially designed for riders of average to very good level
During the hikes, the average altitude will be 1,500 m.
the weather conditions are generally very favorable but can be harsher. We advise you to have adequate equipment to face a rain.
There is something for everyone in Montenegro.
If the winter is mild on the Adriatic coast, it is freezing in the northern mountains, where a thick blanket of snow falls. In summer and even in May, it is hot everywhere (average high 32-40°C in Podgorica), a little less on the coasts where the sea winds blow. The water temperature reaches 21 -°C in June, and up to 25°C in August. Autumn is very rainy, especially in the west: the peaks in the hinterland of Kotor can receive up to 5 m of rain per year, a record for the Old Continent!
Necessary material :
– 1 small bag for the personal belongings of the day
– 1 travel bag (only one per person) which follows us in the minibus during our travels.
– All accommodation is provided with blankets and sheets. 1 mountain sleeping bag (down) for the really chilly to be confirmed depending on the season.
– 1 warm outfit for evenings in the mountain pastures, and nights in tents, but also a lighter outfit (trousers nevertheless) for other times and a good riding raincoat for the rain (no poncho)
– Spare shoes (sneaker style) or comfortable sandals
– Protection against the sun: hat, cap, glasses, creams…
– electric lamp (frontal type)
– ventral pocket for papers and other personal treasures
– Personal pharmacy: small intestinal problems, disinfectant, analgesics.
+ possible personal treatments
Note regarding health and pharmacy issues:
It is the responsibility of each of you to inform the guide before departure of any medical problem (allergy, medical history, reaction to certain medications, etc.), and to take, if necessary, the medications you need. are specific.
No compulsory vaccination.